Re: [IP] RE: Disetronic Question

In a message dated 1/2/2000 8:51:32 AM Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< b) options of multiple daily programs of basal rates, so that I could
 set up one for weekdays and another for weekends - I exchanged email
 with Disetronic a few months ago about this, and they said it was
 something they were already working on.
 other than that it is great. >>

I spoke to a D rep the other day about how great it would be to be able to
have a "weekday basal rate schedule" and a "weekend basal rate schedule", and
he said that some people use their second pump for weekends, so they don't
have to reprogram the first pump on friday nights and sunday night - they
just switch pumps.  I thought that was a fabulous idea.