[IP] ANOTHER Site question

Hi this is Pumpgirl from Sunny Sydney. Hi to all you Aussie pumpers.
I prefer the leg to the stomach.  You know why?  It hurts less. Now I've
figured out my "bending needles in the abdomen" syndrome.  It WAS
pulling out the little metal bit without "flexing" it first.  I still
get a sore spot on the tum quite often, whereas I've only ever had a
sore leg spot once.
Oh the question?  Ummmmmmm.  I forget?  Why does my lovely pump make me
so cross when it makes me sore some-a-the-time?

Well "Keep on Pumping" Pumpers. (Tried saying this to some non-D's and
they looked at me blankly.)