[IP] Software: FastTake, One Touch & SureSet

<I also use a fasttake meter and really like so many things about it.  I
<don't have any computer software for it.  <Did I understand you correctly
<when you said you download your fasttake?  If so when did you buy the
<software?   From Teresa

LifeScan of J&J {800}  227-8862, has one software program that will down
load from 3 of their meters, FastTake, One Touch & SureSet.  The program
gives you choice of  8 or 9 reports. You set any date range for any period
you want.  I find it as a good motivator when the BS results are printed out
for me.
  There are other software programs that will download from several
different makers meters available. {From Diabetic Mall}  I do not what they
are like.  LifeScan has up dated their software for free with new disks.
Their technical help has been excellent.
New meters have coupons that make the cost $69. other wise $89.
If you lost the coupon I would call and "CRY". You should get for $69.
Charles S....