[IP] Happy to be alive!

Well HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you Carolyn! I know exactly how you feel! I turned 43
on Christmas day and will have my 29th anniversary of diagnosis on Jan 8th.
This will be the first year that I have actually remembered the date of my
diagnosis! I find it very strange that I have let it pass by without thinking
of it. Maybe because it comes right after the holidays and so much celebrating
has been going on? I totally agree with you about the pump, I wish it was the
standard treatment for all people with DM! At least till there is a cure. I
hope you continue to have great success pumping and you and your family have a
healthy and happy New Year! Regards, Denise