[IP] site question

I believe when they say one inch, they mean, at "least" one inch. I try to go
from one side to the other or at least far enough so the tape doesn't cover
the old site. Also, the tape is supposed to allow oxygen to penetrate,(I
think?). So I don't think it should impede healing if it covers the old site.
Keep asking questions, soon you'll be the one giving the answers! We all need
help at some time with this! Good luck, Denise