[IP] Glad to be here and alive!!

>I am not having the mood changes that go along
> with the swinging bgs, and my kids have really noticed that one!

> I am sure many of you can relate to my feelings but thought I would share
> them anyway

I have to add here.....

I just noticed over this vacation that geneva, age 10, (pumping six months)
had on MORE than one occasion ...out of the blue...started singing  made up
tunes while up in her room.  just that funny, kid thing that most kids do
but she NEVER did while on MDI !  she obviously FEELS so much better than
she ever felt before.  I just about flipped.  it was so joyful and happy.
she doesn't have this pent up anger that was always present prior.

thanks for reminding us all how thankful we should be for this ever
improving technology!

mom to geneva, age 10 1/2 and a whole new kid on the pump!