[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V3 #783

In a message dated 12/31/1999 9:31:44 PM Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

 I use alternate sides of my abdomen going an inch from
 the site I used two or three days previous. I.e.
 Monday left side, Wednesday rightside, Friday an inch
 away from Mondays site etc.
 -  >>
Thank you so much for this hint.  I've been using one side of abdomen for
about a month or more and then going to the other side.  Never thought of
doing it your way which sounds much much better.