Re: [IP] Question on how to upgrade pump

I currently use a MiniMed 506 that I have had for a little over
3 years.  I was wondering if someone could give me some
info. on what steps to take in order to upgrade my pump (to
507 or 508).

I know initially I will have to contact my MiniMed rep. but I am
also wondering how much of a hassle I might get from my
insurance co. (paperwork, info from my doctor, etc.). Any info
would be appreciated.

Thank You, Linda

At Minimed contact Sharon Davis (1 800 999 9859 x7756) -
I am pretty sure she wants and can help you.