Re: [IP] Is a long fast possible?

ager wrote:
> To begin the millennium, I'd like to try a 3-day fast, and wonder what I
> might expect.

I fast once a month for about 24 hours with no problem and a couple of
months ago when 2 days without eating with no problems (I was having
problems with food allergies and if I didn't eat, I couldn't eat
something I was allergic to).  I check bgs and treat lows as normal and
highs a bit more cautiously than normal.