Re: [IP] a long, loooooooow night.

gianna marzilli wrote:

> I also have to do more basal tests . .I just did them three weeks ago
> and thought they were pretty much set, but I suppose you never know.

I occasionally have one of these long "carb black hole" episodes and if
I can't see a reason I just watch bgs closer for a couple of days and
thank the list member (Renee, I think?) who gave me a name for it.  I
hope your bgs were okay while sleeping.  With a short digestive system,
I can sometimes attribute lows to inconsistency with carb absorption,
but only if it a post-prandial low.