[IP] Testing at Disney's Bordwalk

Hello folks - my comment today goes towards the change
about celebrate the New Year with a 508. I and my wife
went to Disney's Boardwalk yesterday around 8 PM, and
since one week ago my target is 110. So I checked my BG
at the Boardwalk's seat and it was 99, at 8:30 PM. Walked
around, some pictures (my wife gave ne a digital camera as
X-mas' gift) and tested again around 10 PM - blood sugar
level was 122. Danced a little bit with the crowd (I am the
worst dancer in the world, but...) and tested again: bg was
110. At midnight watched the fireworks and tested around
12:45 AM - bg was 135. Tested again around 1:40 AM and
bg was 120. We got a terrible traffic going out the Boardwalk
(2 and half hours to go from Disney to Universal Studios area!)
and arrived at home around 4 AM with bg at 126 :-) Was it good
or what? The Y2K began very well and I hope will end with a
feasible and implantable artificial pancreas for us.