Re: [IP] Re: my cheesecake success - gianna

Thanks for the info. Gianna:

I'm loving my new pump. Things are going really well, I'm learning a lot of
new things!!
I'm afraid that being a long timer, I've just caught on to the carb is a carb
thing and am finding all kinds of new freedom!

Anyway, I'll read carefully about the cheesecake and give that, give the
bolus, extended bolus a try using my insulin ratios.

Congratulations on your  good experience!!  :-)