[IP] Disetronic questions

>1.  Why did you choose the Disetronic pump?
I like the size, the ease of operation, the choice of needles, and 2 pumps
when you order one.

>2.  What are the three things you like best about the Disetronic
    the back-up pump
    customer service is excellent
    has all of the alarms listed on back
    has a tender needle that is so comfortable and easy to disconnect from
>3.  What are the top three things you would change about the
Disetronic pump?
 I'm guessing to put in a square wave bolus.  Never having one I'm not sure
that I would use it but it makes sense how it would work for fatty meals.
There is nothing else I can think of, I love my disetronic v100 pump and
would use nothing else.

Thanks Disetronic for such a great pump,
pumping 2.5 months
diabetic 24 yrs
35 yrs old

>4.  What do you think of the customer service provided by the
Disetronic company?
>5.  What advice would you give to someone selecting and just
starting to use a pump?