[IP] Question on how to upgrade pump

I currently use a MiniMed 506 that I have had for a little over 3 years.  I
was wondering if someone could give me some info. on what steps to take in
order to upgrade my pump (to 507 or 508).

I know initially I will have to contact my MiniMed rep. but I am also
wondering how much of a hassle I might get from my insurance co. (paperwork,
info from my doctor, etc.).  Any info would be appreciated.

Thank You, Linda