Re: [IP] Apology to everyone

Brian,

Hope your new year is going OK.  I presume there have been no
problems with Y2K for you since you seem to have gone past there
with your 12/25/2024 date.  ;>)

I just wondered how bad the virus cleanup was.  Was this as
simple a thing as the Happy99 virus, delete two files and rename a
third?  Or did this little gremlin get into other things?

Best of Bgs and a Happy 2K
George Lovelace