Re: [IP] my pump is in

I would say it would be best to notify them.  Disetronic may cover
the pumps fully for damage and such, but it would not necessarily
be covered for loss by theft.  As a "Scheduled Item" in a rider, the
cost of this additional coverage may be inconsequential.  Perhaps
you could value the one pump needing coverage at $2500, half the
cost of purchasing the two.  Ask your agent for a quote.

George Lovelace            Happy 2K ! ! ! !