Re: [IP] a long, loooooooow night.

>Gianna -
>You CAN'T let yourself get too low, but you need your sleep as well.
>Good luck!  Let us know how you do, OK?     Jane

  Hi Jane . . .thanks for thinking of me :)  I ended up going to bed at
three in the morning with a fairly normal bg (don't remember quite what, but
it was much improved over 34!!!)  and set a temp basal of .5 compared to a
normal .7.  I woke up at 140 which was better than . . .oh . . .40 :)  i
slept until 11 am, so i got some rest :)  happy new year! --Gianna