[IP] MM batteries

I changed my batteries for the first time about a week ago using the extra
batteries that were sent with my initial pump set. The initial batteries
lasted 7 weeks.  I didn't notice that the batteries were 675G, instead of the
the recommended 357 type.  I called MiniMed when the low battery symbol
showed up on the screen 7 days after I had replaced them.  Evidently MM
inadvertently sent out these batteries with the pumps in Nov.  They work but
for only a few days.  The folks at MM Fed. Ex.'d me the correct 357
batteries to replace the others plus a couple of extra packages.  They are
always so helpful.    I had them the next day. I did find the 357's at the
drug store also.

39 y/o mom of 4, MM 508 pumping since early Nov. 99 and loving it!