Re: [IP] my pump is in

>Now for one of many questions, does anyone know if homeowners insurance will
>cover the cost of pump replacement in case of lose or damage? Should I notify
>them that I have expensive medical equipment in my home?
>Thanks, I'll be asking more questions as they come up.

The Disetronic Pumps are Fully Covered for damage no matter from what until
the 2 year run time is used on each pump.  so you have a total of 4 years
between the pumps.  When I got my pumps i asked them if they would fix it
if I "accidentally" dropped a hammer on it a few times and they said as
long as the warranty was still going they would..  (just now i stay way
from the hammers  5th year a pumpin)

Brian Carter
ICQ # 27217438
Yahoo IM name : Tizwit