[IP] my pump is in

Hi everyone and happy new year.
I received my Disetronic pumps Tues. of this week. It only took the insurance
CO 2 days to approve it. My endo's nurse is going to train my wife and I at
her home Jan 8th which is next Sat morning. She is learning to train people
and I guess I'll be the first. I like this idea because I won't be rushed and
my wife can be there also.
It only took me about 6 weeks from the start until I received my pumps. I
have been encouraged to "play" with one of the pumps until I am trained. I
don't care for the small display and having to push so many buttons to make
it function but I'll live with it I'm sure. The Disetronic people have been
great to work with and are very efficient and or so nice.
Now for one of many questions, does anyone know if homeowners insurance will
cover the cost of pump replacement in case of lose or damage? Should I notify
them that I have expensive medical equipment in my home?
Thanks, I'll be asking more questions as they come up.