[IP] Training

The training is perfunctory any. Read Pumping Insulin cover to cover.
Read the HOWTO's on the web site about ratios, basal rates, etc....
There are several good references on carbo counting linked as well.
Buy a scale and get a couple of carb reference books.
Ask a lot of questions on the list.

Michael <email @ redacted>