<< What do I do?  How do I get help?
 I'm looking for that pumping book that someone suggested.  What else can
 I do?  I guess I didn't appreciate how much the pump world has changed
 since the old AS6MP!! >>
Go to the Insulin Pumpers Home page and check around the links areas and the
FAQ areas. There is a link to access to order Pumping Insulin. You can also
try Amazon.com. And you have all of us!!!!!!!
Barbara B. (certified pump trainer)