Re: [IP] Re: Pre-mixed H and V

Nobody knows if the mix is chemically stable over the long term. It
is probably best not to pre-mix

This is true, and it is not suggested to be mixed either.  I've been doing
this since June, and have not had any problems was all that I said.
The two companies compete against each other for your business.
  I wish that the insulin companiies could work together for the benefit of
all diabetics.  There is enough monies for them both.
We are such big business that it is sort of scary to think that a cure might
be controlled because of the loss of $$$, but it is a real fact.
Any way, this was just a .02 addition nothing to take offense at.  It works
for me, YMMV  Laurie B.