all I got was an hour with my rep who by the way was pretty cool in a
friend's office who is a dietician while she was out, my gp was busy and
couldn't pop in, so she never got her training except from me... *S*, then
when it came time for pump day, endo just wrote try these settings on a
piece of paper, walked out of the exam room... I begged to use the back
office to set up the pump myself without plugging it in because endo wanted
me to wait till after lunch while the nurse who's his CDE told me..."I've
never started a pump, doctor always does this in the hospital over 3 or 4
days" then walked out... found out later that there aren't that many people
with pumps in this area anyway, so it doesn't suprise me... *S*... sloshed
stinky H all over the back exam room but finally got the pump loaded and
ready to go... *none of us on H will need to be embalmed when it's our time
with all the phenol that's in this stuff... hehehe!!!*...my sister and I
got the thing hooked up and pumping in the ladies room of a chinese

for me I saw no sense in going into the hospital to start the pump... this
way was much more fun... *S*

Ellen B-C

ps... get the pumping insulin book, it's what I've used to set up the pump
myself, no real help from endo and refuse to see him after this next
appt... going back to just my gp, I see her over coffee in a local coffee
shop on the weekends if I need to see a doc... if I need the endo, then
I'll call him...