[IP] Low Batteries

> << Would you believe that after only 13 days of pumping we had to
> change Jessicas
>  batteries today?They better last longer than this.

With moderate use of "features" like backlights, etc.... you can run
the batteries down pretty quick. Usually they should last 2 - 3
month. There is a problem with shelf life for batteries purchased at
retail outlets and mail order. I personally have had real problems
with energizers. So-called new batteries come out of the package
already coroded, but duracells seem to be relatively fresh and last
the average 2 - 3 months. Also, any battery purchased from MM has
always lasted 2 - 3 months (they are energizers).

Just my 0.02 worth.

Michael <email @ redacted>