Re: [IP] Why saline? and pretend-pump-practice

In a message dated 1/31/99 9:41:53 AM Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< Which reminds me of another question -- with the quick release, what
 happens to the end that's attached to you when you're in the bath? >>

Several others have given you some answers already, but I just want to add
that before you "reconnect" you should wipe the cannula end with alcohol.  I
also let the "other end" (the part that's connected to the pump) hang down
from the sink, or wherever (but not touching the floor) while I'm in the
shower.  I don't use "suspend" because I'm in and out pretty quick.

Linda Winey  >^.,.^<
dx 1950 at age 3
happy pumper since 1/13/99 (old dog learning new tricks)