Re: [IP] Humalog temp

In a message dated 1/31/99 10:57:39 AM Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<<  my life is so variable right
 now that I change my site when it needs changing, no set pattern. >>

What criteria do you go by to know when it "needs" to be changed?  (i.e.,
reservoir is empty and pump is squealing, or site is itchy or becoming pink,
or what??)

Right now, I'm sort of experimenting with how long I can keep an infusion set
going.  My very first set only lasted 1 1/2 days due to irritation.  But, now
it seems I can go at least 3 days with no external signs of a problem.

Linda Winey  >^.,.^<
dx 1950 at age 3
happy pumper for 2 1/2 weeks  :o)