Re: [IP] arrgghh!!

In a message dated 1/31/99 11:14:32 AM Eastern Standard Time, email @ redacted

<< Would you believe that after only 13 days of pumping we had to change
 batteries today?They better last longer than this.               Doreen >>

Yes, I believe it.  I had to change mine a couple of days ago, too, and I've
only had my pump since Jan 13!  (I'm using MiniMed507C.)  The batteries are
supposed to last 2-3 months, according to literature I read.  However, perhaps
the ones that come with the pump aren't as "fresh" and don't hold up as long
for that reason?  I hope that's all it is, otherwise I'm going to consider
buying some stocks on Wall Street in battery companies!

Linda Winey  >^.,.^<
dx 1950 at age 3
happy pumper since 1/13/99  :o)