[IP] Don't give up, Doreen

When we were 2 or 3 weeks into pumping, I was sure it was the biggest
mistake we'd ever made.  I think it was only my stubborn pride that kept me
going, because our first endo had said kids shouldn't pump, and I was sure
it was the best way.  Some people find the right basals and boluses quickly,
some struggle.  Some find different sites work the best from the "usuals".
But once you get the start up bugs worked out, there is a freedom of
lifestyle unmatched since pre-DM days.  Hang in there!  You will find your
answers, and it will get better.

Nancy Morgan, Jenna's mom, age 9 yo, pumping for 5 months, 4 of them happy