Re: [IP] Love the pump but . . .

The numbers actually look pretty good!    89 sounds perfect, but if it makes you
nervous then you should probably decrease your basal one tenth.  The 8:30 AM 60
looks like it could use a slight decrease too.  The 1:45 AM test is hard to tell
-- with the fat, it might have hit later and contributed to your morning high or
not.  You will know better than us since you will know you digestion time frame
for fatty foods.  If your bg rise from 89 to 131 is equivalent to the number of
carbs you ate in the crackers, then they were probably gone by the AM.  If not,
they may have contributed to that high.   I can't remember how many carbs a graham
cracker has exactly but it actually doesn't sound too far off.

If you ate breakfast at 10AM and it had a lot of fat than the meal probably hit at
about 12:30.  The question is then where the timing of your bolus is in relation.
This will depend on what time you took it and how fast it works for you.   Looks
like your high bolus either coincided with the rest of the breakfast bolus or was
just more than you need.   If you are targeting 110, your high bolus assumes you
will dop 45 points per unit of insulin.  Is that right?  Sounds like a lot for a
medium to medium small size woman but possibly not for a medium large to
reasonably good sized person.  You would need to test this and find out.  If you
dropped from 195 to 58 on the bolus and there was no interference from remaining
breakfast insulin than the insulin took you down 73 or so points per unit.  See?

Good luck.  Your numbers look terrific!