[IP] nothing really

Hi Ted,
How long have you been D?  When I started, the drs. told me I was n/c because
what they were saying & how I was feeling did not match.  I guess I had too
many questions or maybe I questioned what they were saying.  This is funny to
me when I think back ....I put myself on two shots a day before it was
fashionable.  I did alot of crazy things, some worked and some didn't.  I'm a
active person so maybe that helped who knows?  I just want to keep all my body
parts functioning and have fun with life.  Corny?  you might think? I'm just
an up person.....bye