Re: [IP] Rally for a Cure

>From what I know, the ADA "Rally for a Cure" is meeting all about diabetes
advocacy on Capitol Hill.

The Ad that I have seen names "special kid's forum,"  "training sessions,"
"issue forums," and "meet your congressman."  And it says, "Help convince
congress to make finding a cure a national priority." There are
scholarships available if your representative is on the Appropriations
Committee of the House.

For more information, the number is: 1-800-232-3472 ext. 2323

On Sat, 30 Jan 1999 email @ redacted wrote:

> What is the "Rally for the cure"???

Hope to see you there!