[IP] pump anxiety :)

Hi Ellen,
Thanks for the pep talk.  This board is really great.  Sometimes I feel so
alone with this disease, it's great to converse with people that are having or
had the same problems.  This Friday at 8am I get my pump!! OH MY!?!?  It's
really not the pump that I'm afraid of it's......I don't know maybe -- where
else or what else do you go after this.  I had this D for 30 years, so far I'm
doing okay but I can feel changes, I know something is changing in my body but
I can't put my finger on it.  My theory in life is forget the bad and
concentrate on the good.  So I better start practicing what I believe in.
Hurray for the pump and concentrate on another 30 years :D.