Re: [IP] AARRGGHH!!!! (2)

I just remembered something Laura's endo told us a few months back.....  I was
complaining at the time about the infusion sets not staying in over 36 hours
or so and he said we could use something called Ether (sorry don't know if
this is the correct spelling or not).  He indicated that it is works perhaps
too well and is hard to get off.  We never pursued this because we felt part
of the problem might have been that she was using EMLA cream at the time at it
was leaching back out of the skin causing problems with the adhesive.

Wish I could tell you more about this but this is all i know of.  Doreen, hang
in there, it will get better with time.