[IP] Re:Gilbert's syndrome

Interesting this should come up.  I am a research nurse and in the last
month have seen three newly diagnosed cases of this very rare disorder.
It is supposed to affect primarily mediterranean folks but seems to be on
the rise here.  What I know about it is that it affects the bilirubin
levels in the blood.  I know that my docs don't get too excited when they
see it, just a quizzical look on their faces.  I'll try to find out more
info in our next staff meeting and relay them to you.
DM 19 years
pumping for almost one (this time)

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]