[IP] [Fwd: Pregnancy and the Pump]

-- BEGIN included message

Hello Fellow Pumpers:  I have a question to throw out to you who have
used the pump during your pregnancy.  I am asking on behalf of a fellow
pumper who does not have access to a computer..she is in her first
trimester and have just been put on the pump by her diabetic nurse..can
you tell me what she can expect.. the pros and cons of using the pump
during her pregnancy..any input will be appreciated..
Yours in Pumping,
Pat
begin:          vcard
fn:             Pat and Dave Springall