Re: [IP] Pump has arrived!

In a message dated 1/30/1999 8:38:19 AM Central Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< My training appt. is not until March 3, when they'll do the button
 pushing practice and carb-counting practice, and then they'll do the
 saline thing until March 17, when I'm schedule for REAL hookup, so it
 STILL seems like a long way off, but at least I know the process won't
 be derailed now.
 The whole purpose of this exercise has been to teach me patience, I
 think! >>
This may have already been discussed, but why do you have to pump saline?  I
am not a patient person.  What in the world is this going to do to me?  I sure
hope my nurse has started the ball rolling.  I go Tues. AM.  Wouldn't it be
something if my pump was sitting in her office?  No such luck.