Re: [IP] Meter

I've frequently had a "blank display" and to "fix" that I've pulled the
strip and re-inserted it. It seems that sometimes there is just a
misalignment between the strips contacts and the meters. When it
has been to cold I've gotten the "L__" error message (imagine that
in Texas *vbg*).

George Lovelace