Re: [IP] back on minimed

We don't know..rep called and said we should meet Feb 8th..and she was to call
to find a palce to meet but never called me back..
Hubby and I thought we should try again since he is home this weekend in case
of problems..so we shall see.
According to the tech support person in California we did everything
right..maybe it was just one of those flukes. We don't know.
This weekend will tell-I hope..I still am not happy about the lack of support
we are getting from our local rep. She always seems too busy and personally I
have better things to do than to wait on her.
I need to get started on my prednisone and don't have time to play games.
Thanks for asking:)