Hi Doreen,
There is a product called Tincture of Benzoin (our drug store had to order
it, but it was not prescription)  that is really like super glue.  We paint
it on with a QTip, let it dry, then put the tape over it.  We, like lots of
the others, have found that Tenders stay on much better on the upper
buttocks, especially when Jenna is very active.  And alas, we have found
that we get site degradation after 2 days, and just change the sites every 2
days.  Couldn't stand all the 3rd day highs.  Lots of folks find that pure
Humalog makes the sites degrade before 3 days are up, and have tried the
Velosulin/Humalog mix, but our endo doesn't want us to do that.  Anyways,
changing sites every other day isn't so bad once you get used to it.

Nancy Morgan, Jenna's mom, 9 years old, pumping for 5 months now.