[Previous Months][Date Index][Thread Index][Join - Register][Login]
[Message Prev][Message Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]


In a message dated 99-01-30 10:27:04 EST, you write:

<< How about it, does anyone know the name of the superadhesive Michael is
 talking about?                 Doreen
 ---------------------------------------------------------- >>
He maight have been referring to something called Dermaplast Spray. I haven't
seen it for some time, but it might still be available. Skin Bond, SkinTac,
SkinPreps should all do the job. Check with a large pharmacy, or any medical
supplier who carries supplies for ostomy patients.
Barbara B.
Insulin-Pumpers website http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/