No Subject

just needed to share this with the group... my dog here just yawned when I
told him... *S*... this past week, I wrote for 4 hours each morning
continuously for 5 days for my doctoral prelims... my pump kept my bg's
floating around 115 no matter how much panic and stress!!! there is no way
I would have been able to go through this week without the pump!!!... the
really neat thing is that if I was on a roll *writing* I didn't have to
stop and test, worry about long acting insulin peaking and stoping to do
damage control, and fighting with nasty crashes all which I went through on
shots... I was able to concentrate without the mood swings too!!!

thanks to all on the list for the hints on tweaking and adjustments... *S*
you guys were more helpful then the medical crowd around here... pumps are
still really a novelty here and they all seem to be scared of them, or more
to the point, totally resistant to them...

to top it off, I passed the prelims with flying colors... *S*...

anyone who's on this list that is considering a pump, I have nothing to say
except WOW!!!

Ellen B-C

veteran pumper all of 3 weeks... *S*

"If you are a good economist, a virtuous economist, you are
reborn as a physicist. But if you are an evil, wicked
economist, you are reborn as a sociologist." --Paul Krugman