Re: [IP] Meter

I've noticed that batteries I buy at Longs or Radio Shack run out quickly.  When
I use the Minimed pump batteries for the Fast Take they last a long time.  It may
be a battery shelf time problem, but other than knowing that one supplier works
better than another (generally), I'm not sure how else you can be sure of buying
the longer ones.  I think the bottom line is that you just always have to buy
extra batteries -- one of the most minor but one of the many extra little things
that go along with pumping and MDI and blood testing.