[IP] Re:Accutility software

Sam, call your rep.  You should be able to get this at no cost.  If not,
let me know and I'll see what my rep can do for you (he has even
volunteered to provide meters to folks in my church who can't afford
them!  A neat guy who understands the financial cost of diabetes).  I use
mine, though not as much as I should.  I like the software, but like I
said, talk to the rep or let me talk to mine before forking over the cash
DM for 19 years, pumper for 1 (this time around)

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]