Re: [IP] Meter

Gwenn,  Sounds like your batteries are dead.  However, if not, Fast Take will
send you a replacement.  My meter blanked out this summer when I spent a week
camping out and running in high temps.  I changed the batteries and it still
didn't work.  I sent that one back and they sent me a new one.  The new one
has worked fine.  Unfortunately, extreme cold and heat causes this meter to
blank out.  Too bad.  I mainly use it when I do alot of exercise.  ellen