Re: [IP] Rally for a Cure

Hi all,

I too am going to the Rally for a Cure.

Since I last wrote to this list about the rally, I received the
information from the ADA.  It looks like a great meeting/rally!

See you in Washington,

David Martins

PS. For those of you interested, this is the schedule that I received:

5-7 pm  Informal Reception (I'd say a great chance to meet each
other from this list...if only we had the shirts :)

8:45 am - 4:30 pm  There are "sessions" and a luncheon.  The sessions are
titled "What's on your mind," "Understanding Diabetes," "Our Message," and
"Being an Effective Advocate"

10:00 -10:30 am Rally for a Cure on the Capitol steps

11-1 pm Meet your Congressmen/Congresswomen

12-2 pm Media Blitz