[IP] Meter

Well, I am in trouble.  Took my BG when I got up this AM and it was a little
high.  When I was getting ready to take it again before breakfast, my meter
would not come on at all.  Now this meter is just a few months old and it
shouldn't be dead this soon.  It is a fast take.  Do I get another fast take
or do I buy something else and see what fast take reps will do about this
Thanks.  Getting ready to go to my daughters swim meet.