There is a liquid adhesive used for applying dressings -- it's kind
of a medicinal super glue for skin. I don't know the name of the
stuff, but used it as an athlete when I was younger (much) to make
tape stick to injured ankles during athletic competition. Maybe
someone remembers the name of the stuff. Anyway, a dab of that on the
skin before applying the Tender Set will certainly make it stick.
Getting it off may be a little interesting, but some baby oil will
probably do the trick.

Michael <email @ redacted>