Re: [IP] Hives

In a message dated 1/29/99 8:59:55 AM Eastern Standard Time, email @ redacted

<< I developed a hive under the Hypafix tape I used to anchor the tubing of my
 soft set.  It seems to follow the course of the tubing which usually does not
 press against my skin. (I have very sensitive skin) After a night of itching,
 I changed the tubing, but the hive is driving me nuts.  I don't want to take
 Benedryl orally because it maes me dizzy.  Any suggestions?
 Denise Guerin
 Type 1 45 years Pumping 9 mon >>

This is an old home remedy to alleviate itching, whether from allergy, insect
bites, etc.  It might be worth a try on your hives: wet the itching area with
plain water, sprinkle the wet area with some McCormick meat tenderizer.  An
alternate method is to make a paste of the stuff and apply the paste to the
site.  Let me know if it works on your hives!  Good luck!

Linda  >^.,.^<
IDDM 49 yr
happy ip'r 16 days  :)