Re: [IP] Not a happy MiniMed user

It is so annoying that some of us get rotten service and some get good
service from the same source.  Maybe we need a talk to:xxx file.

I have used a MiniMed for over 10 years and always had great experiences
both with the pump and customer service.  We are lucky to have 2 pump
companies around so we can go to the other one if things don't work out,
but really shouldn't have to.  :'P to bad service reps!!!

type 1, 19 years
pump, 14 years

email @ redacted                             Vancouver, BC, Canada